Wendy Williams reveals her struggle to cope with her teenage son's drug battle and also opens up about working with her husband after his affair was exposed


54-year-old TV personality, Wendy Williams opened up about her career and family in a candid new interview.
The TV host spoke about her son Kevin Hunter Jr.'s drug battle in the interview with Cosmopolitan, admitting that it was incredibly difficult to put on a fun show every day while privately dealing with something so heartbreaking.
Talking openly about getting her 17-year-old son off drugs, Wendy said:
"I saw it for myself — this affected [my family] very deeply. I didn’t know whether my kid would ever return to school. The whole time we’re nursing him through [recovery], I’m supposed to make fun on the show like, 'Hi! Here’s Wendy! Hahaha!' But I’m dying inside."
Wendy, who also had a drug problem some years ago, added:
"I lost 10-plus years to cocaine, so I’ve got time to make up for. And I don’t talk about it because I was outed, I talk about it because I’m Wendy and this is my truth. Besides, I got out of it. It’s not how far you fall, it’s how you get up."


Wendy Williams reveals her struggle to cope with her teenage son's drug battle and also opens up about working with her husband after his affair was exposed Wendy Williams reveals her struggle to cope with her teenage son's drug battle and also opens up about working with her husband after his affair was exposed Reviewed by Juliusmichael on July 25, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments